Frame by Frame Version
This is our frame by frame version of the Tighten Up by the The Black Keys and was edited by myself and Danny.
I feel that the music video was produced well, in terms of that you could see some of the similarities when looking back at the original music video, such as the variation of shots and expressions of the characters. As for the location we were originally going to shoot at a playground but due to it raining it became unsuitable for filming so we had to arrange a place inside to film.
The camerawork of the video in comparison to the original was very similar I felt in the shots although the location is different to what we planned, which affected how we worked as there was less space where we were filming. I think that some shots matched the timing of the video although the pace of the clips that we filmed were a little out of sync, and they felt a bit slower and when comparing it to the original video.
For the editing part it was quite difficult as we had to match the seconds and length of the clips to the video and checking each time intervals when the next scene comes in. We also tried to speed up some of the clips in order to get it close as possible to the original video which resulted in the scene to be sloppy and not consistent with the other parts of the video.
In conclusion I feel that the music video was successful in terms that it showed very similar comparisons to the original, although the location and the timing wasn't exactly the same it showed some elelments from it. Overall I felt that the group did well in the production and the final outcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment